Wild Fortune casino review
|1x2 Gaming, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Quickspin, Endorphina, EGT Interactive, iSoftBet, Thunderkick, Betsoft, Play'n GO, Yggdrasil Gaming, Booming Games, AMATIC Industries, Relax Gaming, ELK Studios, Hacksaw Gaming, Red Tiger Gaming, Novomatic|
|EUR, USD, CAD, NZD, NOK, ZAR, JPY, PLN, HUF|
|iDeal, Trustly, Sofort, Skrill, Paysafecard, Neteller, Neosurf, Interac, EcoPayz, Credit Card, Bank Transfer, Rapid Transfer, ZImpler, EPS, Sofort Banking|
|Malta Gaming Authority|
Wild Fortune is a medium-sized online casino. It’s relatively new, as it opened in 2020, so it has not yet built up a proven reputation. But it’s attracting plenty of players and observers who have many good things to say about it.
The casino offers a very wide range of games. There are thousands of slots, card games like poker, video poker, and blackjack, and table games such as roulette, baccarat, and craps. The casino even offers scratch cards, keno, bingo, eSports betting, live games, and jackpots. In short, it has something that will attract and please every type of player.
Another plus is that Wild Fortune Casino is committed to responsible gambling. It offers an area under ‘Personal Limits’ that allows players to set their own limits for deposits, losses, and wagering. It also provides cool-off breaks and self-exclusion options. This helps players stay within the boundaries they set for themselves, so they don’t get carried away and spend more than intended.
Registration at Wild Fortune is swift and uncomplicated. Clicking on the activation link the casino will send to your email address will enable you to log in and play. You should make a point of finishing the verification process. The operator is strict about the rules, and verifying your account will avert delays in withdrawing your money.
The casino can easily be accessed on mobile phones and tablets. Players do not need to download any software as they can log into the site from any browser. It works well on Android or Apple devices. Players can access Wild Fortune’s large variety of games in its entirety on mobile devices! This includes everything from slots to live dealer and table games – the lot.
Security and Licenses
Rest assured that Wild Gaming Casino is properly licensed under the laws of Malta. The Malta Gaming Authority regulates it, so it’s completely legitimate. Samurai Partners own the casino, and N1 Interactive Ltd. operates it on the Softswiss platform. Sticklers for detail might want to know that the casino’s registration number is C 81457 and its registered address is 206 Wisely House, Old Bakery Street, Valletta VLT1451, Malta. The applicable license, issued on August 1, 2018, is MGA/B2C/394/2017.
Wild Gaming casino uses 22 very well-known and reputable software providers for its games. The providers are Yggdrasil Gaming, Elk Studios Games, Play-n-Go Games, Novomatic Games, Betsoft Gaming, NetEnt Games, Endorphina Games, iSoftBet Games, Evolution Gaming, Quickspin Games, Pragmatic Play Games, Thunderkick Casinos, Red Tiger Games, Playtech Games, Nextgen Gaming, Amatic Games, Microgaming Games, SoftSwiss Games, EGT Games, 1X2 Gaming, Booming Games, and Relax Gaming.
The providers offer a vast range of exciting games for players to select. They include slots, table games, card games, eSports betting, keno, and bingo.
One thing to remember is that some listed game providers have restrictions and do not operate in every country. So some of their games might not be available in the country in which you live.
Wild Fortune offers many options for deposits and withdrawals that make them easy, no matter which method players choose.
- You can make deposits using ecoPayz, Neteller, Skrill, Trustly, Nordea, Neosurf, MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, EPS, Rapid Transfer, Giropay, Interac Online, Interac e-Transfer, iDebit, Instadebit, Sofort Banking, Paysafecard, and Klarna. The minimum deposit is €20.
- You can withdraw your money via Bank Transfer, Trustly, Neteller, Skrill, Visa, MasterCard, Instadebit, iDebit, and Rapid Transfer. The minimum withdrawal is also €20.
- There are limits on how much you can withdraw from Wild Fortune. You can take out up to €7,500 a week and €15,000 a month.
- The time you’ll have to wait to receive what you have withdrawn varies. Bank accounts can take up to five days. You can receive withdrawals via E-wallets in a few hours.
- There are restrictions on who can play at the casino. It does not accept players from Latvia, Italy, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Gibraltar, Jersey, and Sweden.
Wild Fortune quotes its prices in Euros, but it also accepts USD, CAD, NZD, NOK, PLN, HUF, JPY, and ZAR.
Casino Bonuses & Promotions
The casino offers a wide range of options when it comes to bonuses. Its welcome bonuses come in three stages.
- The First Deposit Bonus is 100% up to €100 with 100 Free Spins at 20 a day.
- The Second Deposit Bonus is 70% up to €100 with 75 Free Spins at 15 a day.
- The third deposit bonus is 100% up to €100.
You can also get free spins if you deposit money on a Wednesday.
- If you deposit €20 to €49, you get 25 free spins.
- If you deposit €50 to €99, you get 50 free spins.
- If you deposit €100 or more, you’ll get 100 free spins.
The casino also has a reload bonus that allows you 40% up to €100. This is available every weekend if you deposit at least €20. You have seven days to bet the bonus and withdraw what you make.
The options vary from country to country, and they might not all be available where you live.
The latest information is available on Wild Fortune’s website, so check it out if you’re curious.
Wild Fortune is making a name for itself even though it has operated for only a short time.
It has gone out of its way to use the very best software providers, offering a huge range of games for every taste. The casino also has good bonuses, suitable arrangements for deposits and withdrawals, and much more.